Dating an Older Guy? This one is for you…
Not all of us can handle dating out of their comfort zone. It may include dating someone of another culture, religion or even age group! Yes, we’re talking about dating a guy older than you. Many consider it unnatural or even wrong, but when you think about it, don’t they say that ‘Age is just a number?’ *wink wink*
Talking with experience, there are a lot of perks of dating an older guy!
1. He gives the best advice.
2. He won’t let you make stupid decisions.
3. He can give you first hand accounts of his experiences and guides you:
Being older to you, he has already been through a lot of situations that you are yet to encounter, and he makes sure that his experiences are a lesson for you.
4. He (obviously) knows more than you do: Duh.
5. Talking about your future together is always fun:
He is not afraid to settle down with you when the time is right, and you two often end up thinking about how life would be after you are married.
6. Introducing him to your family won’t be easy.. but he’s a charmer!
7. “When I was your age..” jokes: THEY NEVER END.
8. Unlike “boys”, he won’t wander elsewhere:
With older guys, you don’t have to worry about loyalty for they have eyes only for one woman.
9. He is protective of you: Needless to say, he will feel protective of you all the time!
10. He tolerates your silliness without complaining.
And actually enjoys it!
11. THE CONVERSATIONS:
They can range from correctly pronouncing the word “envelope” and mimicking animal sounds over the phone to things like feminism, equality and life lessons!
12. The never-ending pampering:
13. He will treat you like a beauty even when you are more on the beastier side:
He cares little about whether you are shaved or dressed like you’re going to the red carpet and other trivial things like that. Your outer beauty is superficial to him.
14. He will rarely be mad at you:
15. And even when he is, it does not take a lot to get him back to normal mode.