While everyone is high on love and going bonkers about it, there are some of us who are as single as a pringle. *fake nervous laugh*
So here’s what we can do this Valentine’s Day:
1. DO WHAT YOU WOULD DO ON ANY OTHER NORMAL TUESDAY.
So what if it’s Valentine’s day? Doesn’t mean that you don’t have work to do, clothes to wash, walk your dog. DUH?
2. PARTY WITH YOUR GIRLS/ GUYS!
3. GRAB SOMEONE SEXY TELL THEM “HEY!”
If you are single today doesn’t mean you have to be single forever. *wink wink*
4. SEND YOUR PARENTS ON A DATE. ATLEAST KOI TOH KHUSH HOGA!
How long has it been since they got a little time together? Book a table at a fancy restaurant and send them on a dinner date. They deserve to celebrate the day, too.
5. TELL YOUR BEST FRIEND TO CHOOSE BETWEEN YOU AND HER BOYFRIEND. IF SHE CHOOSES YOU, WELL AND GOOD! IF NOT, REFER TO #7
Pro tip- Also mention all the times you were there for her, when her boyfriend wasn’t.
Because, well, it IS valentine’s day and you ARE single.
7. HERE’S OUR LIST OF TOP TEN SADDEST SONGS OF ALL TIMES.
Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aai- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
Kya Hua Tera Wada- Yaadon Ki Baarat.
Mere Naseeb Me Aye Dost- Do Raste.
Chann Se Jo Toote Koi Sapna- Om Shanti Om
Sach Keh Raha Hai Deewana- Rehna Hai Tere Dil me.
Jiyein Kyu- Dum Maaro Dum.
Tere Bin- Bas Ek Pal.
Kyu Kisi Ko Wafa Ke Badle- Tere Naam.
Pyar Humko Bhi Hai Pyar Tumko Bhi Hai- Chalte Chalte.
Sun Raha Hai Na Tu- Aashiqui 2
Trust me you’ll need these.
8. BE THE FRIEND WHO HELPS OTHER NOT SO SINGLE FRIENDS TO ESCAPE THEIR HOUSES TO CELEBRATE THE DAY WITH THEIR BOYFRIENDS.
Kuch nahi toh punya milega!
You can also blackmail them into giving you half of their gifts, chocolates, anything!
9. BUY YOURSELF A NICE DRESS, WEAR MAKE-UP, AND HAVE DINNER. WITH YOURSELF.
10. WRITE TOP 10 THINGS TO DO FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE SINGLE ON VALENTINE’S DAY.
Just like me!
Have a fantastic Valentine’s Day, and we hope we don’t have to read this article next year!