New Year- New Mobiles!
Its day 1 of the year 2016 and mobile phone companies have already lined up their flagships to set sail in this New Year 2016. If you ought to buy one, wait for few days and one of this baby might be yours! Talking of which, these mobile phones are top-notch devices and tight for your pocket, but are simply coolest one you’ll ever wish to have. Packed with power, speed, performance and lots of space, these mobiles are way too alluring and will make you drool.
Looking at the specs itself you’ll get to know these aren’t the Budget friendly phones and are iconic to raise and show off your standards.
So here are the babies coming out in this year:
1) Most awaited addition iPhone 7
- The iPhone 7 will be packed with iOS 10.
- Apple A10 chipset processor.
- Have an e-SIM.
- Rumored side wall display.
- Both way USB charger.
- Iphone 7 will be cost approx Rs. 61454.72 in India and USD $937
2) The further galaxy- S7.
- Packed with Android 6.0
- Quad-core 4.0 GHz 64 bit processor.
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM.
- Might have a 5g network.
- AMOLED display which is 4k, or 5k 5.5-inch.
- Cost $1111 and in India: Rs 70,500.
- Launched expected in March or April 2016.
3) Xiaomi Mi 6- the Chinese flagship
- Ultra HD 2160 x 3840 pixels Super AMOLED display.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820.
- 4GB RAM.
- Expected 5g network.
- 4200mAh battery.
- 21-Megapixels rear and 13-Megapixels front camera.
4) The good life maker- LG G5
- Full QHD display or UHD display.
- 4 GB or 5 GB RAM.
- Snapdragon 810 or other Best upcoming Processor.
- 21 MP which can take 4k images.
- With latest OS M .
5) With the windows- Mircosoft Lumia 940 & 940XL
- 1440 x 2560 pixel QHD screen.
- 5.7-inch screen.
- 940 XL Octa-Core Snapdragon 810.
- 940 with Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808.
- 3GB RAM.
- Windows 10.
- 20-megapixel Carl Zeiss back camera.
- A 5MP secondary camera.
6) The comeback boom- Nokia C1
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- 4G support
- 8-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera
- 5-inch display
- Priced near 15,000/-
7) The overloaded Titan, Asus Z1
- 6GB RAM.
- 256GB internal memory.
- 16 MP back camera with Dual flash.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- 5.5 inch 2k AMOLED screen display.
8) The super note- Galaxy Note 6
- 30MP and 16MP camera.
- 6 to 8 GB RAM.
- 4700mAh battery.
- Storage option from 16GB to 256GB.
- Samsung Exynos 9 Octa processor.
- 5.5-inch 4K display.
9) The survivor phone- Sony Xperia Z6
- Qualcomm 820 chipset or Octa-Core chip 3GHz processor.
- 4 or 5 GB RAM.
- 5 inches of 4K resolution display.
- 27MP rotator camera.
- 128GB on-board storage memory
- Waterproof, dustproof and also shockproof.
10) Opulent Opp0 Find 9
- 4GB RAM
- 20-megapixel and 8-megapixel front
- 2560x1440P pixels resolution
- 64GB of inbuilt memory
- 5.5 inches size
So its not only this much but for the time being. Again the mobile technology keeps on advancing so you’ll get some more in coming new year!
So have a great New Year 2016. And stay put as we publish more “Upcomings of 2016” in other categories.
Note: All the images above are just for presentation purpose and specifications are ‘expected’.